Please feel free to comment your additions to this list. Thanks :D
1. Half asleep but still watching your feedjit in real time instead of watching the 8 episodes of Prison break you just downloaded from uTorrent which is your favorite tv series.
2. 5 or more of your Mozilla firefox tabs are monitoring your blogs feedjit and comparing it with other blogs feedjit. Asking your self how come yours is so darn slow.
3. Wishing that someday, your feedjit will also sound crazy! Because 50 or more visitors are sharing every second just to visit your site.
4. Not contented with feedjit and used the who's.amung.us variety.
5. Your blog’s sidebar have all the latest blog directory widgets numerically sorted.
6. You keep visiting your own blog to see if the widgets are still numerically sorted.
7. Installed a Google toolbar to guard your blog’s Pagerank and make sure that it is still the same or even higher just like when you left it 5 min ago.
8. You have a pagerank checker widget in you sidebar and sees to it that it is the same with the Google toolbar.
9. Sitemeter widget at your blog’s footnote or sidebar and has some values like “53,001” written on it.
10. Clicks your own sitemeter widget and checks out the graph, for daily, weekly, month and previous month.
11. Can’t remove your feedburner widget even though you just have 2 readers.
12. Align with your other widgets is the most popular “user online widget” indicating 1 user online including YOU!!
13. Regulary checks your Google analytics more often than checking out for a new hot keyword.
14. One tab is dedicated to your Google adsense refreshing it every 5 minutes or so to check your revenue.
15. You smiled because you just earned $0.10. You feel like heaven after seeing $3.01 dollars earning for one day!
16. After some cents have been added to your revenue, you want to generate daily report since your last payment, checks again what days are good and bad.
17. You did not notice that you have more worthless post than the relevant ones.
18. while working at your office you'll open up a browser and wish to see your stats even for a glance.
19. You'll feel like you'll gonna be sick after a day without seeing your blog stats.
20. You will make a post like this because it just hits you. lolz
So are you a blog stat addict or not?